The principles of personal data processing protection:
The personal data is handled exclusively in compliance with applicable legislation. To find out what principles are followed when ensuring the confidentiality and security of your personal data, please read the following content.
Information about the personal data controller:
Company: CAMEA, spol. s r.o.
ID No.: 60746220
Tax ID No.: CZ60746220
Registered Address: Karásek 2290/1m, 621 00, Brno, Czech Republic
Information about the data protection officer:
Your personal data is processed in the scope necessary for the service you will be provided with. It is divided into two groups – personal data that can be process without your consent and personal data that cannot be process without your consent.
Personal data processing for which your consent is needed:
• Marketing activities,
• Non-financial services of our partners,
More detailed information about consents given to the processing of your personal data is available in the text of the document that you give to CAMEA within the process of arranging the service and signing the contract.
The consent to the processing of personal data for a certain purpose is voluntary and it can be unconditionally withdrawn at any time.
Personal data processing for which your consent is not needed:
• Fulfilling company’s duties that arise from concluded contracts,
• Fulfilling company’s duties imposed by laws and other legal regulations,
• Ensuring the protection of CAMEA’s rights and interests protected by law (e.g. when asserting claims in court, with insurance companies), the scope of the personal data provided is limited to the personal data that are necessary for the successful assertion of the claim,
• Fulfilment of a task performed in the public interest.
If you refuse to disclose the personal data needed for some of the above mentioned reasons, it will not be possible to provide you with the relevant product, service or other performance for which the data is needed.
Your personal data is processed on this legal basis due to compliance with the following laws and legal regulations:
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation),
• Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data,
• Act No. 127/2005 Coll., on electronic communications,
• Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services,
• Act No. 634/1992 Coll., Consumer Protection Act (this Act regulates credit bureaus),
• Act No. 370/2017 Coll. on payment systems (this Act regulates activities of entities that are authorised to provide payment services),
• Act No. 164/2013 Coll., on international cooperation in tax administration (this Act imposes an obligation to exchange information about persons subject to tax obligations in other countries with other financial institutions)
• Act No. 253/2008 Coll., on selected measures against legitimisation of the proceeds of crime and financing of terrorism (this Act imposes an obligation to carry out customer identification and checking)
• Act No. 69/2006 Coll., on implementation of international sanctions (this Act imposes a duty to check that clients are not subject to international sanctions) and Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council e.g. Capital Requirements Regulation No. 575/2013, on prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms and amending Regulation (EU) No. 648/2012.
The legitimate interests of CAMEA in the processing of your personal data:
In some cases, your personal data is processed in order to ensure the protection of rights and interests protected by law of CAMEA as well as potentially other third parties. This processing can be performed without your consent. However, the scope of reasons that authorize CAMEA to do this type of processing is limited. The existence of legitimate interests is always carefully assessed.
Examples of the processing of personal data for legitimate reasons:
• Simulation of products and services in order to help you choose the most suitable product
• Preparing a contract at your request – collecting and processing of personal data that are needed and necessary for drafting your contract
• Managing relationships with business partners in order to provide you with all the services that are related to product management or to deal with your requests, wishes and complaints, etc.
• Managing customer relationships in order to provide you with all the services that are related to product management or to deal with your requests, wishes, complaints, etc.
• Sending messages, notifications and confirmations that are used for the operation and maintenance of your product
• Analyses of your profile data and data about products and services for the purpose of:
- Setting adequate parameters for your contract
- Research and development of products/services and analyses of market development,
- Processing analyses using aggregated (anonymous) data for historic, statistical and scientific purposes.
Categories of personal data
Name, surname, title, birth identification number or date of birth
Especially contact address, phone number, e-mail address and other similar data. These include personal data thanks to which CAMEA can contact you.
Information about services used:
Information about what products and services CAMEA provides you with and how you use them.
Recipients and processors of personal data:
The personal data that you have disclosed is processed and stored within the CAMEA company. If the processing of personal data is based on your consent or the legitimate interests and purposes of CAMEA mentioned above, your personal data may be processed by external co-workers of CAMEA and by contractors. CAMEA carefully chooses the entities to cooperate with on the basis of guarantees by which they ensure the technological and organisational protection of the personal data that we give to them. Personal data for CAMEA can be processed only by processors exclusively on the basis of a contract for the processing of personal data.
In this sense, CAMEA, spol. s r.o., can disclose personal data for legitimate reasons to the following recipients:
• Companies that operate within the CAMEA company
• External co-workers of CAMEA and contractors for the purpose of the performance of a contract,
• Marketing and research agencies for the purpose of marketing processing or survey and for offering the business, products and services of CAMEA company members and selected business partners,
• Stock exchange and mediators of securities trading,
• Providers of payment services and payment processors for the purpose of securing transfers of financial resources and the realisation of foreign payments,
• Providers of postal and communication services and services of electronic communication,
• Bank and non-bank registers, mobile operators for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations of the responsible provision of loans,
• Executors and auctioneers for the purpose of filing related claims,
The period for which your data is stored by CAMEA:
Your personal data is only kept for the period necessary and archived according to the statutory periods regulated by the applicable legal regulations.
The personal data is processed for the duration of the contractual relation or other legal title which authorizes CAMEA to process your personal data. It means that CAMEA has set strict internal rules that verify the legality of keeping personal data and that the data is not kept longer than CAMEA is authorized to do so. After the loss of the legitimate reason, the relevant personal data is erased.
The personal data that CAMEA processes is stored with your consent only for the duration of the purpose to which the consent has been given or for the duration of your consent.
Your rights related to the protection of personal data:
We process your personal data transparently, correctly and in compliance with legal requirements. However, at the same time you have the right to contact us at any time to ask for information about the processing of your personal data or to exercise the below mentioned rights related to personal data.
Right of access to personal data:
You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal data that CAMEA processes.
Right to have personal data rectified:
If you suspect that your personal data that is kept by CAMEA is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask it to be updated or corrected.
Right to personal data erasure (right to be forgotten):
You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if they are not needed for the purpose for which they have been processed, if you have withdrawn your consent to their processing, if they have been unlawfully processed, they have to be erased to ensure compliance with legal obligations, or if they have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services.
Right to the restriction of personal data processing:
You have the right to the restriction of processing, if you contest that the personal data are not accurate or their processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data; or if you CAMEA, the company can process your selected personal data even when they are no longer needed for the purpose for which you have provided CAMEA, with them (e.g. in connection with asserting a claim in court for which you need the processed personal data) or you have objected to the processing and when it is not apparent whether CAMEA’s legitimate interest overrides your legitimate interests.
Right to personal data portability:
In the case of the automated processing of personal data that is based on a concluded contract or a consent that you have given to CAMEA, you have the right to the so-called portability of such data; you will be provided with them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form.
Right to object to the processing of personal data:
At any time you can object to the processing of personal data, including profiling that is processed due to legitimate reasons. You can also object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time. In such a case, your personal data will no longer be processed for this purpose.
Right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data:
If you have given CAMEA a consent to the processing of personal data for purposes that require the consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The processing of personal data that was carried out before the withdrawal of consent is lawful.
For the exercise of your rights, you can contact any contact point or use the electronic communication channels that you use for communication with CAMEA.
CAMEA will respond to your requests concerning the exercise of your rights without undue delay within 30 days of the receipt of your request. However, the period can be extended by two months if necessary. You will always be informed about such an extension including the reasons that led CAMEA to it. CAMEA will communicate with you using the method which you prefer (e-mail, letter).
The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority:
If you believe that personal data protection rules have been violated during the processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the office for personal data protection).
The office for personal data protection:
Pplk. Sochora 27
170 00 Prague 7
tel. no: +420 234 665 111